Training Classes & Workshops
We are currently offering drop in group classes for Adults & Puppies.
Email us to be put on the group class notification email list if you would like to stay up to date on all future classes
Puppy classes are for dogs that are between 3 and 6 months in age
Adult classes are for dogs over 6 months in age
To attend an adult group class, you must participate in a private lesson before coming out to group class
If you have a 3-6 month old puppy, you can sign up at the following link:
We cover a wide range of topics in our classes. Each class will differ depending on the dogs that are attending. Common topics that we cover in these classes are as follows:
- Improving your Dog Handling & Communication Skills
- Training your Dog to Respond to Various Obedience Commands
- Leash Reactivity
- How to Use Your Leash Properly
- Obstacle Course Navigation
- Gaining confidence in your ability to handle your dog in a public setting around other people and other dogs
- Exposure and desensitization for shy and fearful dogs
Important Information Regarding Classes
- All dogs and puppies must be current on vaccinations.
- For adult dogs, we require an initial private lesson prior to entering a class.
- You must reserve your spot ahead of time. All classes are first come first serve with limited availability.
- You may attend as few or as many classes as you would like
- Class Cost: $50 per class
- Class Length: Approximately 1 hour.
- Class Location: Our Facility in Arlington. This is an outdoor class and will not be cancelled due to rain. Come prepared with appropriate clothing and appropriate shoes with good traction.
What to Bring
- Come prepared with treats that your dog really likes. Bring something like cheese, dried liver, hot dogs, etc.
- If your dog likes to play tug, you can bring a tug toy.
- Make sure your leash and collar are in good working condition.