Training Classes & Workshops
Group Training Class (Dogs over 7 months)
- To attend an adolescent/adult group class, you must have worked with us prior before attending this class.
We cover a wide range of topics in our classes. Each class will differ depending on the dogs that are attending. Common topics that we cover in these classes are as follows:
- Improving your Dog Handling & Communication Skills
- Training your Dog to Respond to Various Obedience Commands
- Leash Reactivity
- How to Use Your Leash Properly
- Obstacle Course Navigation
- Gaining confidence in your ability to handle your dog in a public setting around other people and other dogs
- Exposure and desensitization for shy and fearful dogs
Class Cost: $50 per class
Length of Class: 1 hour
- Dogs must be fully vaccinated on all core vaccines and have a negative fecal test within the past year. Email a copy of vaccines or bring with you to class.
What to Bring
- This is an outdoor class. Wear shoes with good traction and appropriate clothing to be comfortable outside.
- Come prepared with treats that your dog really likes. Bring something like cheese, dried liver, hot dogs, etc.
- If your dog likes to play tug, you can bring a tug toy.
- Make sure your leash and collar are in good working condition.
To register for the adult class, you must email or call us prior to enrolling your dog to ensure the class will be a good fit for you and your dog’s needs.